You remain anonymous while using this website. No personally identifiable information is stored unless you explicitly choose to do so.


  • You can report to the police by e-mail, online (eGovernment), by phone, through a lawyer, with the help of a non-governmental organization, to a police officer in person (when visiting at home or at a police station).
  • You can find more about the process at FAQ.
  • When reporting a hate crime on basis of  sexual orientation, gender identity or sexual expression, you can seek help from Legebitra
  • Reporting a crime is free.
  • During the procedure and interviews with police officer you can request a different police officer